- Reheat dishes of food that have cooled off while waiting on guests to arrive.
- Toast nuts.
- Make small batches of cookies, cupcakes, or small cakes.
- Cook side dishes while your main dish is heating up in your oven.
- Fix a quick snack.
- Melt cheese or marshmallows on top of dishes.
- Keep a plate of food warm for a late guest.
- And of course, make toast.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
How to Use a Toaster Oven
Many people think of toaster ovens as just being used to reheat foods that do not reheat well in the microwave. But a toaster oven can be used for much more than just that, and especially during a time of the year when there are dinner parties and get togethers, the toaster oven can be a great help when your regular oven is being overworked, or just doesn't have any more room in it.