We have gathered some recipes to help you get started using your slow cooker on a regular basis. We selected 10 that grabbed our eyes on Pinterest. Try them out and let us know what your thoughts are.
1. Our first recipe to try is from Sweet Happy Life. Slow Cooker Black Bean, Corn, and Spinach Enchiladas:
2. This one is technically more than one slow cooker recipe, it is an article on Parents.com called Slow Cooker Spectacular. Several good contenders to try in your crock pot on here.
3. Taste and Tell Blog has shared a slow cooker recipe for Beef Stroganoff, the recipe is towards the bottom of the page, you will have to scroll to find it.
4. And as always Food Network's website has great recipes for almost every small kitchen appliance there is. The one that caught our eye for the slow cooker? Their slow cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole:
5. Skinny Taste's website has a great looking Minestrone Soup recipe for the slow cooker:
6. This is also more than one recipe, it is a slide show of Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes that were found on BHG.com.
7. A Girl's Gotta Eat has shared her Slow Cooker Chicken Casserole recipe on her blog.
8. Mother Thyme has a delicious looking Slow Cooker Pork Ragu recipe on her site.
9. We're sharing another link with more than one slow cooker recipe. This is the compilation of Skinny Ms.'s Top 10 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes.
10. The Perfect Pantry has a beautiful looking recipe for Slow Cooker Thai Red Curry Turkey.
What is your favorite recipe to use in your slow cooker?