Sometimes finding new recipes for a juicer can be a challenge. We've tried to gather and link to recipes that we found to be interesting. Try some of them out and let us know what you think:
1. Strawberry Pear Orange Juice: enjoy a sweeter juice with these delicious fruits mixed together.
2. Carrot Apple Beet Juice: trying to consume more beets? Here's a juicing recipe that makes the most of them.
3. Pineapple Watermelon Mango Juice: wake up to a tropical fruit juice that will remind your senses of summer.
4. The Fabulous Fennel Drink: consume more fennels by enjoying this juice.
5. Over 20 Juicing Recipes: find 23 juicing recipes at this link, a lot of the recipes on this site use carrots.
6. Carrot Juice Recipes: 15 carrot juice recipes to choose between.
7. Orange, Carrot, Sweet Potato, and Ginger Juice: Great way to use up any sweet potatoes you have left from your garden.
8. Power Gulp: this juice recipe has a lot of iron in it from kale, green apples, cucumber, and a granny smith apple.
9. Healthy Green Juice: this recipes makes 2 cups. Drink one now and save one for later or share with a friend.
10. Strawberry Field Juice: love strawberries, then this might be the juice for you.
A great way to take your juice with you when you are on the go is to store in glass milk bottles or a mason jar!